InterSearch Turkey, under the licence of InterSearch Turkey, is registered as a Private Recruitment Agency with Licence No:699 authorized by Turkish Labour Institution in accordance with Turkish Labour Law No.4904 and it takes all kinds of technical and legal measures in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law (“PDPL”) No.6698. Relevant persons can access detailed information on the processing of their personal data, their transfer to third parties, the legal reasons for collecting personal data, and their rights in the PDPL in the following text.
I.Purposes of Processing Personal Data
• Your personal data can be processed by the data controller or the real / legal persons appointed by the data controller under the following conditions and conditions:
• In order to arrange the documents that we are obliged to arrange in accordance with the relevant laws,
• In order to improve, develop, diversify our services and offer alternatives to real / legal persons with whom we have commercial relations,
• In order to raise and improve our service standards, evaluate new technologies and applications, and determine and implement our commercial and business strategies,
• In order to prepare various reports, researches and presentations, to plan emergency management processes, to follow up financial and accounting affairs, to ensure security in our company,
• In order to evaluate the recruitment processes of our employee candidates, to create personal files of our employees and to maintain our Company’s Human Resources policies,
• In order to manage and evaluate the Recruitment and Candidate Arrangement Processes on behalf of the 3rd party employers of the candidates who apply for a job within the scope of the Private Recruitment Agencies Regulation, in order to mediate to find a Job and Worker,
• Within the scope of our fields of activity in connection with the establishment of our company; In order to provide service to all our customers with an understanding of high quality and affordable prices,
• In order to arrange the documents that we are obliged to arrange in accordance with the relevant laws,
• In order to increase the performance level and the satisfaction of our employees, to control their health status in terms of suitability for Job, to pay their wages, to evaluate their complaints, to determine training and career plans or to ensure occupational health and safety,
• In order to evaluate the candidates who applied for a job or internship, to evaluate the applications made on the internet for recruitment, to make the start of the recruitment process,
• In order to arrange the legal leaves of the employees, to make the processes of leaving the job, to determine their continuity to work,
• In order to record camera images in our working areas, workplaces and offices,
buildings, business areas, vehicles for security and other reasons and to ensure the safety of visitors entering those places,
• In order to evaluate the suitability and continuity of our company employees and employee candidates for the job,
• Performance evaluations of 3rd party employees on behalf of the employer in order to evaluate their suitability for the job or a new position and the continuation of the job,
• Voice, call and job interview records, in case of communication with our company phones, in order to determine the communication and to determine the content,
• Visitors to our business, photographs and videos taken at meetings, seminars and other social organizations organized by our company, award ceremonies, corporate meetings; In order to promote and announce our company and the event, and to inform the public,
• In order to carry out the necessary quality and standard audits or to fulfill our reporting and other obligations determined by laws and regulations,
• In order to ensure the fulfillment of the legal obligations specified in the PDPL with regulatory and supervisor institutions, as required or required by legal regulations,
• Identity information, contact information and other information communicated to us by hand / verbal attachment to the application documents; In order to determine the identity of the applicant in all kinds of verbal, written and electronic applications in order to communicate with our company,
• In order to ensure the security of our employees, guests and the office where our company is located, with entry registration and other security measures, and to control entries and exits,
• In order to ensure the efficient and effective use of tools and equipment delivered to our employees,
• In order to use it in corporate communication and event management activities and processes, and to carry out the necessary work by our Company’s business units to benefit personal data owners from the services offered by us,
• Photographs and videos taken at meetings, seminars and other social organizations, award ceremonies, corporate meetings organized by our company; In order to introduce and announce our company and the event and to inform the public,
• In order to take necessary measures for occupational health and safety within the scope of our obligations arising from legislation, to plan and carry out training processes, to make early intervention in health-related issues,
• In order to execute and follow financial reporting and risk management procedures, to create and follow-up visitor records, to develop and improve public relations and marketing policies,
• In order to fulfill the demands of the judiciary, municipalities and other relevant public institutions and organizations,
• In order to carry out the necessary quality and standard audits or to fulfill our other obligations determined by laws and regulations,
• In order to report changes in legislation or policies we have accepted or to make notifications concerning the data subject.
II. Transfer of Personal Data
Your processed personal data for the above purposes and within the framework of the conditions determined by the PDPL:
• As a Private Recruitment Agency, within the scope of the activities it carries out in accordance with the Law No. 4904 on the Employment Agency, your personal data to 3rd party private and legal persons,
• To the relevant audit firms, private integrator firms, independent audit firms, financial advisors / accounting firms, law firms in order to fulfill our obligations in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation and to audit our commercial activities,
• Legally authorized public institutions and organizations in line with the demands of the relevant public institutions and organizations and limited to the purposes of the request,
• Occupational health and safety companies, hospitals and health institutions in order to fulfill their emergency medical interventions and occupational health and safety obligations,
• To banks and financial institutions for the purpose of performing banking and financial transactions,
• Solution partner companies that carry out repair, maintenance, repair and service services, our suppliers and companies operating in this field,
• Security companies in order to ensure workplace safety, We can transfer it to legally authorized public institutions and organizations and judicial bodies, limited to the purposes of the request, in line with the demands of the relevant public institutions and organizations.
III. Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data can be obtained by real / legal persons who process data on behalf of InterSearch Turkey or InterSearch Turkey, from application forms, website, various contracts, all kinds of information forms, surveys, job application forms, employment contracts, social media applications, from our customers, suppliers and business partners. Written, verbal and digital notifications are collected through call centers and verbal, written or electronic channels, including but not limited to, with your explicit consent or other data processing conditions stipulated in the PDPL.
This information is obtained for the purpose of presenting our commercial and administrative activities within the framework of the laws and for the Company to carry out its services, to maintain its commercial life and to fulfill its legal responsibilities in a complete and correct manner.
IV. Storage, Destruction and Anonymization of Personal Data
Our company stores personal data for the purpose of processing personal data in proportion to the purpose of processing. Personal data are stored until the end of the period required by the relevant legislation in case the purpose and / or reason for processing is no longer present. When the purpose and reason for the processing of personal data disappears, the personal data will be destroyed or anonymized when the limitation periods required for the provision of our legal obligations are completed.
V. Rights of the Related Person
Real persons whose personal data processed within our company have the following rights in line with Article 11 of the PDPL:
• Learning whether personal data is processed,
• Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
• To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
• To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of PDPL and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
• Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the processing of personal data illegally. You can submit your requests regarding your rights listed above, enumerated in Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law, to our Company in accordance with the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to Data Officer. In order to ensure that it can be concluded quickly and effectively, we kindly request you to make your requests by filling out the Personal Data Protection Law Application Form The requests of the relevant person will be evaluated and decided free of charge as soon as possible and ultimately within thirty (30) days at the latest. If the evaluation and decision-making process requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be taken as basis. It is presented to the public with our respect.